Monday, December 30, 2013

Into the New Year We Go!



I can't believe how quickly 2013 flew by! It feels just like yesterday that I was packing our bags for our little getaway up to NYC to celebrate ringing in the 2013 New Year. What a trip it's been. There certainly were some major personal achievements and some fantastic experiences this past year that I will never forget, but there were some turning points for me as well, which you saw me struggle with. I plan on going into the New Year with a new mind set and a few goals that I hope you'll be able to follow along with here (ahem - a floor and bedroom renovation are on the horizon! Weee!). Thank you for your continued support. I have to say...the last little Instagram photo in the video below makes me completely sentimental and so appreciative of my amazing husband. I have so much to be thankful for this year. All the best to you and yours in 2014! And if you aren't already doing so, come follow along  on Instagram! xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment