Thursday, November 7, 2013

Life Through a Rose Colored Instagram Filter

We're coming up on the beloved weekend and if you aren't already, I hope you'll start following my adventures on the ever-so-popular Instagram! Happy almost Friday!!!! xx

A photo capture of our guest bedroom for the #HowIStyleMyBed @OneKingsLane contest.
Had a plentiful amount of apples laying around, so I actually baked some bread. Wine Apple Bread of course!
My husband and his friends invited me along last weekend. Enough said.
A Saturday afternoon brunching in DC's Adam's Morgan neighborhood.
My attempt at being Halloween festive. I'm never Halloween festive. This was a big step. Thank you #Vampify!
Virginia was bursting with color this week!
My Boston boys won the World Series! Photo credit to my little brother who was actually in attendance.
I had the urge to throw together a floral piece just for the heck of it.
Bride's maids at my best friend's wedding.
I still dream about this moment. #Paris #AnniversaryTrip

No comments:

Post a Comment