Monday, November 11, 2013

Fancy Feasting

As I mentioned earlier last week, I threw a little family dinner party on Saturday! Everything went smooth as silk...that is until 2 more guests showed up that weren't expected and I had to frantically pull in seating from our patio set and rearrange the table to accommodate two more members! My husband and I laughed through it though and even though we were a cramped table, everyone seemed to enjoy themselves, the food...and especially that bar cart!

Here are a few snapshots!


Autumn florals for a coffee table centerpiece
Place setting: West Elm place mat, charger and cloth napkin. Pier 1 napkin ring. Wedgewood English Lace china dinner plate and Bernardaud Ecume Platinum salad plate. Waterford Crystal stemware. Silverware is a family heirloom.
Bar stocked with Johnnie Walker Double Black, Vermouth and Veuve Cliequout Brut champagne!

The table.

No comments:

Post a Comment