Monday, September 16, 2013

Paris in the Fall!


The hubbie and I booked a ten day trip to Belgium and France to celebrate our 1 year wedding anniversary in October and I am just BEYOND excited for the excursion. I love Europe. I would vacation there every year if I could, but I have a feeling this may be the last chance we get to spend abroad for a while, so I'm going to revel in it! We're staying with family in Lille, France for the first leg of our trip, which is at the tip of Northern France. We're looking forward to taking in the sights with locals, as you always seem to get a better sense of the culture and way of life when you tour the city with natives that actually live there!  I've never been to Belgium, so we plan on crossing the boarder to visit Bruges and Brusels, and may also take a train down to the beaches of Normandy to pay our respects at the Normandy American Cemetery. We finish our trip with 4 days in Paris - which is what I am MOST excited for!

On our wedding anniversary date, we have a photoshoot booked with the amazingly talented Anna Roussos, who is flying into Paris from Greece to capture the moment! It's all I can think about and have been spending the past few weeks planning what to wear for the incredibly special occasion! A photoshoot underneath the Eiffel Tower?? I'm weak at the knees thinking about it!

I've been pinning some inspiration over on Pintrest as to what I would love to wear as well as the mood I'd like to create through the photos. It's all going to be incredibly romantic...I'm just so excited to share the experience with Jonathan!

If you've been to Belgium or Paris, I'd love to hear any recommendations! We just can't wait to get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment