Monday, September 30, 2013

Bursting with Excitement

I woke up this morning completely and utterly bursting! We leave for France on Friday and I couldn't WAIT to get this week started...anything to get me to Friday faster!

My husband and I spent our weekend organizing for our trip and celebrating! We got engaged two years ago on September 28th and are about to celebrate our one year wedding anniversary while in Paris...so needless to say, lots of wine and laughs were had in celebration and preperation for our trip!

I am beyond ready for a lot of this:





Photos by This is Glamorous

There will be a lot of crisp, fall mornings spent at le café, gorgeous sightseeing and one incredibly special anniversary photoshoot under the Eiffel Tower! I can't wait to share it all with you soon!

Until then....tout à l'heure mes amies!

No comments:

Post a Comment