Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Coveting

Have you ever had one of those moments where you find a really unique piece of clothing, jewelry or furniture, pour over it for thirty minutes, walk away from it, come back to it, snap a photo of it and then leave not entirely sure if the purchase is something you want to invest in, truly need or even have space for? Well...I had that moment on Sunday. I found this gorgeous side-board table while antique shopping and instantly fell in love with it's unique design and weathered wood. Jon and I measured it and decided we'd keep it in the back of our minds for an empty space we have in our kitchen. I keep scrolling back to the image I took of it on my iPhone and I'll tell you what...I'm THIS CLOSE to getting into my car tomorrow afternoon and grabbing it! What do you all think?


No comments:

Post a Comment