Sunday, November 18, 2012

Dinner Soiree

Jonathan and I hosted our first dinner party as a married couple on Saturday, and despite some burnt dinner rolls, were pretty successful in our attempt at cooking and entertaining! Jon's cousins and their wives were our guinea pigs, but they were great sports! And after 3 bottles of wine, who's really paying attention, right?! I captured a few photos of our table spread - we were able to finally put to use a lot of our wedding gifts! Our dinner china, dessert china, our crystal and the cloth monogrammed napkins were all gifts from family & friends. The silver is a family heirloom passed down from my grandmother. I picked up the table placemats a few season ago from Pier 1.  I had too much fun with the flower centerpieces - the votive holders are from ZGallerie and I arranged the autumn colored-florals to match the season! It was such a fun evening...






1 comment:

  1. Looks fantastic!! Great job and totally loving the blog. Will definitely be adding to my blogroll list :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete