Monday, January 13, 2014

Why so blue?

Lately, I've been spending an obsessive amount of time lurking the pages of interior design magazines and blogs for inspiration for our new bedroom! I have my color scheme down and I have my eye on the bigger accent pieces I plan on purchasing once I see our new furniture settled in our bedroom. When it comes to the accent pieces for our room, I can't help but get weak in the knees every time I see something navy and velvet. It's moody, luxurious, rich and mysterious all at the same time. You better believe our bedroom will have one or more of this beautiful colored fabric once I tackle the details! 










Okay, maybe the Chanel bag is a stretch, but I know my closet would love it as a new addition ;-) Are you swooning yet over this luxurious trend?!


No comments:

Post a Comment