Thursday, November 8, 2012

What I'm Loving....

Here are a few of my favorite things I'm loving this month:

Now that we're married, Jonathan and I are beginning the process of working with a financial consultant to help us consolidate our assets and financially strategize for our future together. No matter your age, or weither you're in a relationship or financially independent, preparing for your financial future is something you should prioritize.

 

A new home furnishing site I stumbled upon: www.dwellstudio.com
Loving the Batavia Citrine Duvet!!


This gorgeous House of Harlow clutch featured in this month's Goop newsletter will be perfect for a girl's night out or on your arm at any upcoming holiday party!

Cheaper version here or here.
OROFLUIDO Hair Elixir
Received this gorgeous sample in my October Birchbox subscription and it instantly gave softness and shine to my hair!


Cozy, chunky scarves

 Pretty leather gloves for Fall!
I bought a pair while we honeymooned in Florence and I pretty much can't get enough of them!!!

The Nikon D3100 camera in Candy Apple Red that I bought as a wedding day gift for Jonathan. We're having too much fun experimenting and perfecting our photography with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment