Thursday, May 31, 2012

Pretty Little Mannequin




I'm on the hunt for a beautiful mannequin that will hold and display my wedding gown on my wedding day for some seriously beautiful dress photos. After scouring the internet, I came across the Etsy shop of Corset Laced Mannequins, a beautiful online boutique based out of London with a vintage inspired twist on dress mannequins. I want to use this mannequin after the wedding to display clothing and other fashion items as an added accessory to our bedroom furniture (I'm sure my husband will truly embrace this idea...ha!). I'm hoping to choose a piece that will be timeless, classic and will look stunning against my gown on my wedding morning. As of now, i'm partial to the cream stand and laced corset with a very neutral fabric. Below are a few designs i'm interested in. I'd love the opinon of my dear readers...so post away!

Eloise in Lilac


Rebecca


Ceilia


Natalia

No comments:

Post a Comment