Friday, February 7, 2014

Pouffe!


It occurred to me yesterday while I was talking to my mom about some of the smaller details I was working on in our new bedroom, that a 'pouffe' might not be a standard household term. "What IS a pouffe exactly?" she inquired. Well, basically, it's versatile! It can be used as extra seating, as a footstool, a coffee table, beanbags for the kiddos, a decorative item to add dimension to any room or used as a pretty catch-all for your magazines and books. Whatever it's intended for, it's very useful. And gosh, so darn cute and stylish! I love how the earthy, casual-chic Moroccan style is incredibly influential in home decor right now. The invitation to take a seat on these little Moroccan poufs or on a beautiful Moroccan rug creates a cozy, relaxed feel for any guest. 

I did a quick roundup of my favorite pouffes that I've stumbled across over the past month in my search for the perfect items to add to our bedroom. Their price point can range anywhere from $50 to $1,550. What's great is that no matter your budget, no matter how large or small your room may be...these little poufs are a great addition to any home! Starting from budget-friendly to more of an investment piece, here are a few of my favorite little guys:


Target: $49.99



Etsy: $89.99

Jonathan Adler for JC Penny: $95.99

ABC Home: $150

Wayfair: $152
West elm: $249


Ballard Designs: $249
Paleck: $1,089

Clayton Gray Home: $1,095

No comments:

Post a Comment