Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Hiatus

Hand-picked hydrangeas from my Father-in-law's garden and two beautifully written notes from two very special people in my life. 

I'm sure you've all noticed that I took a little bit of a hiatus from blogging recently. My post back in March questioned the direction I wanted to go with this creative outlet and its focus. I admit, I've not only been struggling with that question with this blog but also in a few other areas of my life. I took the time during my little break to figure out what I really wanted and finally decided to just take a leap of faith. I'm putting my efforts in a direction that I hope will eventually pay off in a few years. Only time will tell, but I'm hoping it was the right move.

In the interim, Hubbie and I decided to book at trip to France for our one-year wedding anniversary! We're looking forward to the European getaway in a few months. Until then, we're hunkering down this summer and focusing on the next steps in our careers and in our life together. And the great news - I slowly find myself gravitating towards this blog again! I'm in need for the creative outlet and look forward to sharing some new content soon!

I have a fun post coming up that I've been working on - so stay tuned. And thanks for sticking around. I appreciate the loyalty.

xx - Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment