Thursday, December 27, 2012

Goodbye 2012!

2012 was such a spectacular year! So many happy memories to reflect on as we prepare to ring in 2013!!


Rang in 2012 with my fiancĂ©  & best girlfriends at a cabin in the Virginia mountains!
 
Celebrated our engagement with a soiree in Washington DC with our family and close friends in January!
Flew to Las Vegas to celebrate our friend's upcoming nuptials in April!
Watched my 'soon to be' sister-in-law graduate from Marymount University in May! 
Celebrated my 27th birthday with my best friend in Colorado wine tasting!
My entire family traveled out to Colorado to watch our little brother graduate from Colorado State University!
Rohobeth Beach trip with the girls over the summer!
 
Spent a weekend in Massachusetts & on Nantuckett Island celebrating my bridal shower with some of my closest family & girl friends! 
A close college friend threw the surprise of a lifetime! What was supposed to be an engagement party turned into an unbelievable surprise wedding in August! 
Supported my collegiate sorority, Alpha Omicron Pi, with fellow alumnae at their 2012 fall recruitment!
My amazing girlfriends threw me an unbelievable bachelorette party in Virginia wine country!
Celebrated another friend's nuptials in September!
An old roommate welcomed her first baby in October! 
Said 'I Do' to the love of my life! 
After growing up with 3 brothers, I finally gained 2 sisters in October!
The trip of a lifetime! Honeymooned in Italy!
Ending what was one of the best years of my life in New York City with my new husband and great friends! I am so blessed to have such a supportive life partner, unbelievable girlfriends & such a loving family!
 I know 2013 will be a year of self-improvement for me, as I have many career opportunities, travel endeavors & academic goals that I hope will only enhance my personal skills! Cheers to a healthy 2013, the start of a new chapter & the possibilities that await us all!

2 comments:

  1. What a year!! Love this post - looks like 2013 has a tough act to follow. So sad I will miss you in NYC but know you will have the best new years here. Enjoy pretty, xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2012 was a great year! But i'm looking forward to seeing you very soon up in your city! Happy New Year to you and your wonderful hubbie! xx

      Delete