Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Educating Your Blog!


As an amateur blogger, I’m constantly scouring blogs to get ideas and find my niche within the blogasphere. Bri Emery, a favorite blogger of mine over at Design Love Fest, caters to amateur bloggers through her new company, Blogshop, which is basically a blog bootcamp that travels around the globe, helping blog authors figure out their blog concept, layout and functionality through a weekend workshop concentrating on design through Photoshop and creative guidance. Bri started the BlogShop concept back in 2011 and has been picking up speed with it ever since!





I was so sad to learn that Blogshop JUST visited Washington DC last week. Just coming off of honeymoon and catching up at the office, I missed my opportunity to participate but am hoping Bri and her incredible team of blog educators will come back to visit the Washington D.C. area soon!

Until then, I’m keeping tabs on her workshops nationally, to see if she plans on hitting up a few favorite cities of mine, possibly prompting a weekend getaway to visit friends and get in a blog workshop while I’m at it!

For all my fellow bloggers – check out her workshops. Perfecting your blog skills can only help ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment